Monday, April 14, 2008

Scrapbooking Made Easy!!!!


So, CTMH (close to my heart) just posted this flyer today and I was sooooo excited about it! I saw that they were going to do something like this about a month ago and I am so glad it is here! It is the perfect way to get caught up on all of that scrapping for MEGA CHEAP!!! Here are the Details:

~You get 12 level one kits
~All embellishments are included
~Buy it for $49.95  (Just over $4 per layout!!!! I can't even get them that cheap!)
~Spend $40 and get the kit for $39.95 (save $10) ($3.33 per layout)
~Spend $60 and get the kit for $29.95 (save $20) ($2.50 per layout)
~Great way to stock up on all of the products that you need as well as getting 12 really cute layouts for $4 a piece!

***TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF AS WELL! YOU CAN ALL HAVE MY DISCOUNT FOR THIS!!!

ANYWAY, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, JUST ADD IT TO THIS BLOG OR EMAIL ME. I CAN TAKE CC, CHECK OR CASH!! 

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

3 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

Brandy - I would like that packet. Is that possible? If so, what do I need to do. I would also love to get some of you monthly kits too if that is possible too? Let me know!

Brooke said...

do you have pictures of the layouts?

Doug and Brandy said...

I don't yet. I will see what I can get to you!